Jobs in Bad Neuenahr
We're looking for you! Guide in the climbing park (m,w,d) Flexible part-time job, up to part-time!
For more than ten years we have been running our first of three forest climbing parks in Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler at the Paradieswiese successfully, full of fun and passion. To strengthen our young and dynamic team we are looking for committed
Climbing park trainer(m/f/d)
Recruitment from spring 2021
Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the operation of the forest climbing park and height rescues. Above all, you must have fun, commitment and enjoy working in nature and with guests. Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the field of climbing and experiential education and have the relevant height rescue and trainer certificates. You will acquire all the skills specific to your work, if necessary, additionally through the guidance of our experienced guides as well as within the framework of an induction phase.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Support for visitors, incl. Supervision of school classes and large groups
- Assessment of visitors, risk assessment, general supervision of the facility.
- daily routine checks, keeping the daily documentation
- Height rescue according to company guidelines
That’s what sets you apart:
- High affinity for outdoor activities and/or climbing
- Experience in dealing with groups in the context of events and incentives
- Initiative, independent work
- sociable, communicative, very good expressiveness, impeccable appearance
- Enthusiastic team player, cooperation with other colleagues in a young, dynamic company
- First aid certificate (to be presented by the date of entry)
Relevant additional qualifications (not a prerequisite):
- Height rescuer according to IAPA and/or ERCA
- Experience in experiential education
That’s what we offer you:
Wald-Abenteuer as an employer offers you a physically and mentally challenging job, in a friendly team, with pay in the upper market range.The position is designed as a seasonal activity from 15 March to 15 November 2021 (shorter period also OK), but a long-term cooperation over several seasons is sought. You can be hired on a freelance basis, as a mini-jobber, working student or as a part-time employee on an hourly basis.
If you see yourself in this exciting field of activity, please send your short application with CV to