Conditions of admission (Covid 19)
Current regulations for a visit to our forest climbing parks:
Here you will find our general admission conditions:
Children’s course from 105 cm height (age recommendation from 4 years)
Adventure course from 140 cm height (age recommendation from 9 years)
Accompanying rules children’s course:
Under 6 years old: Accompaniment by an adult on the course necessary. Supervision ratio 1:2
From 6 years (school age): climbing alone possible. One adult can take care of 10 children. On the ground is enough.
Accompanying Rules Adventure Course:
under 11 years: Accompaniment by an adult on the course necessary. Supervision ratio 1:2
11-13 years: one adult can take care of 10 children. On the ground is enough
from 14 years: the climbing park may be visited completely alone.
For the special rules for school classes, please contact us.
Current Covid Special Rules:
No compulsory testing! Our parks can be visited without impunfg, recovery or testing!
Attention! Please observe the following rules before booking due to the infection protection law:
- (please scroll down for our FAQs / frequently asked questions, which will be extended bit by bit)
- The number of guests is regulated. Only guests with a pre-booking will be granted access! (Click here for online booking) You can book up to 1h in advance; the booking is free and can be cancelled at any time (by phone or mail).
- General contact restrictions apply in the climbing park. Otherwise, the minimum distance of 1.50 m must always be observed.
- How many people, from how many households, you are allowed to stay with us, depends on the current regulations of the corona protection ordinance of the respective federal state(NRW/RLP).
- All guests on our premises agree to comply with the generally applicable infection control measures (contact restrictions, minimum distance, sneezing etiquette, do not touch your face, etc).
Additionally in Bad Neuenahr:
- For climbers with a body weight under 60 kg the use of the mega cable car is prohibited!
- A corona test is not required!
- Masks are no longer required in the forest. Please still have a mask with you for rescues.
Additionally in Velbert-Langenberg:
- A corona test is not required!
- Masks are no longer required in the forest. Please still have a mask with you for rescues. Only in our toilets it is mandatory to wear a mask.
Here's a nice overview of spring 2020 park operations in Corona times (RTL West, 6 p.m.).
Frequently Asked Questions:
On the ground and in the climbing courses, the generally applicable contact restrictions apply, as everywhere else. However, people who have to keep the minimum distance from each other can still book the same start date in the climbing park. All you have to do is keep a minimum distance of 1.50m from each other at all times. We have taken every precaution to ensure that this is possible. However, we rely on the cooperation of our visitors and guests to ensure that this is always adhered to.
Details and the always current version of the contact restrictions can be found here for the park Velbert (NRW) and here for the parks Bad Neuenahr and Leiwen (Rheinland Pfalz).
In Bad Neuenahr-Ahreweiler masks are no longer compulsory.
In Velbert-Langenberg masks are no longer compulsory in the forest. Only in the toilets a mask must be worn.
In Leiwen there is no obligation to wear a mask.
During a height rescue, the affected guest should wear mouth and nose protection. Our guides carry masks just in case.
Gloves are not mandatory, we have several points in the forest where you can disinfect your hands. Please be careful not to touch your face. You can still buy gloves on site or bring your own.
Yes, we love to host school groups. You are welcome to plan your class trip with us already.
The date can be cancelled at short notice, depending on whether the excursion is possible or not.
The same rules apply in the park as in the school, but in addition our admission conditions must be observed.
Classes from year 6 onwards are currently allowed to climb on our adventure course.
5th graders can climb on the kids course.
Yeah, I’d love to. Please only observe the above accompanying rules!
The birthday programs are also possible.
You are welcome to rent our barbecue pavilion! If there is no dancing, the 3G rules do not apply.
Of course. We then have to divide your group into two briefings and you must absolutely adhere to the distance regulations. The best thing to do is to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are, of course, aware of the social debate about the speed and framework of the easing measures. We do not want to and cannot take a position in this debate. We can only adhere to the official guidelines, a different line would not be justifiable under many aspects.