Jobs in Leiwen
Employee (m/f/d) - Flexible part-time job, up to part-time or full-time position! - Leiwen (Landal Sonnenberg)
To strengthen our young and dynamic team in the Forest Climbing Park Leiwen, in Landal Park Sonnenberg, we are looking for dedicated
Recruitment from March 2021
Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the operation of the forest climbing park.
Above all, you must have fun, commitment, enjoy working in nature and sports. You will acquire all the skills specific to your work, if necessary, additionally through the guidance of our experienced guides as well as within the framework of an induction phase.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Checking the personal protective equipment of the guests
- Assessment of visitors, risk assessment, general supervision of the facility.
- daily routine checks, keeping the daily documentation
- Height rescue according to company guidelines (only for the position Guide, training possible with us)
- Support for visitors, incl. Supervision of school classes and large groups
- Supervision and support of visitors in the forest
- Greeting, organizing and accounting for visitors at the cash desk
That’s what sets you apart:
- High affinity for outdoor activities and/or climbing
- fun in dealing with people
- Initiative, independent work
- Outgoing, communicative, open-minded appearance towards the guests
- Enthusiastic team player, contributing to a diverse team with your skills
- Willingness to work weekends
- First aid certificate (to be presented by the date of entry)
- Confident use of computers
- A motor vehicle is desirable. For employees from Trier we offer a free return transfer.
That’s what we offer you:
Wald-Abenteuer as an employer offers you a physically and mentally challenging job, in a friendly team, full of joy, fun and adventure, with fair pay.
The position is designed as a seasonal job until 07 November 2021, but a long-term cooperation over several seasons is sought. You can be hired on a freelance basis, as a mini-jobber, working student or as a part-time employee on an hourly basis. A full-time or 80% part-time position, including hours, throughout the calendar year is also available.
If you see yourself in this exciting field of activity, please send your short application with CV to